PLEASE READ This information has been updated!
Masks are optional starting June 2, 2021. Whether you choose to wear a mask is a personal choice & we respect your decision.
For your convenience, all haircut appointments will still be booked online & paid for in advance. Please check your email confirmation to make sure you have chosen the correct day, time & location.
- What can I expect when I arrive for my appointment?
For your convenience, no need to check in! (we do not have reception) Your stylist will call the number in your online profile when she is ready for you. It’s ok to wait in your car or outside.
Like before, we ask that guests not getting a haircut please stay home.
Your appointment is an estimated time therefore we may run late. We love them but we all know that kids are unpredictable.
- How can I cancel my appointment online & receive a refund?
- Appointments must be canceled online any time before your appointment time online only NOT by phone. Click Schedule Appointment, Click I accept booking terms, Click Schedule Appointment, Select Location, Click Manage Future Appointments or Select from Previous Appointments, Check the box with the appointment that you would like to cancel. Click Cancel Booking. Are you sure you want to cancel booking? Click Yes. (you will be prompted to log in to your online account at some point during this process)
- What if I miss my appointment time or I am late?
- – No show. No refund. Please plan for traffic & weather. If you do not show at the time of your scheduled appointment, there will not be a refund. If you are late for your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate your service & there will not be a refund. Your payment will be used to pay our staff & overhead costs. We thank you in advance for understanding.